Experience Iceland 4 Days / 3 Nights (0)
Experience Iceland 4 Days / 3 Nights
Start experiencing Iceland with the unforgettable Blue Lagoon on your way from Keflavik Airport. Visit the famous Golden Circle including Thingvellir National Park where two tectonics plates meet and the oldest parliament of the world was founded. Admire Geysir geothermal area with geyser Strokkur erupting every 10 minutes. Take a walk to the spectacular Gullfoss falls. The sightseeing tour of Reykjavik takes you to the key attractions of the capital including Hallgrimskirkja church, Harpa Concert Hall and Perlan viewing platform.
Available: all year round
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Bathing in the Blue Lagoon
- Learning about the Icelandic history and geology
- Visiting the famous Golden Circle
- Hallgrímskirkja church
- View over Reykjavik from Perlan dome
- Visiting highlights of central Reykjavik
- 3 nights with breakfast in a 3* hotel in central Reykjavik
- AH 98 Arrival transfer from Keflavik International airport to the Blue Lagoon, ending at hotel in Reykjavik
- Standard entrance to the Blue Lagoon, including the use of a towel
- AH12 Golden Circle Classic guided day tour
- AH10 Greater Area Reykjavik Sightseeing guided half-day tour
- AH101 Return transfers to Keflavik International airport, with hotel pick-up
- 48 hour Reykjavik City Card
- Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off for all tours
- Professional guide on all tours (tours available in English, French, German and Scandinavian)
- Meals other than breakfast
- Other tours and fees than mentionned in the itinerary
Day 1: Arrival
Afternoon arrival in Iceland. Start your visit with transfer to the Blue Lagoon from Keflavik Airport. Enjoy bathing in the milky waters of the Blue Lagoon. The silica mask is very beneficial for the skin. Choose your departure time from the Lagoon. Drop off at your hotel in Reykjavik.
Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 2: Golden Circle
After breakfast, join The Golden Circle Classic tour. The first stop is at Thingvellir National Park where you can learn about the forces that created Iceland. Enjoy a walk down Almannagjá fissure which lies where the tectonic places of North America and Eurasia split and drift apart. From Thingvellir you will continue to the iconic waterfoll of Gullfoss where the glacial water cascades into the narrow Hvítá river canyon. Returning from Gullfoss you will stop at Geysir Geothermal Area where you can get close to mud pots, steam vents and an arupting geyser named Strokkur.
Overnight in Reykjavík
Day 3: Reykjavik City
This tour covers the top city attractions such as Perlan viewing platform, Hallgrímskirkja church, Höfði house and central Reykjavik around the Parliament building.
Afternoon at your own leisure.
Overnight in Reykjavik.
Day 4: Departure
Pick-up from hotel for an Airport Express transfer to Keflavik International Airport for your flight departure.
PRICES PER PERSON:
Prices from :
October 2016, March & April 2017
DBL room from ISK 72.000
SGL room from ISK 100.000
November 2016 - February 2017
DBL room from ISK 66.000
SGL room from ISK 87.000
1.-14 May & 1.October -29. December 2017
DBL room from ISK 77.000
SGL room from ISK 106.000
- May - 30. September 2017 & New Years
DBL room from ISK 100.000
SGL room from ISK 152.000
- Extra nights available on request
- Blue Lagoon Comfort/Premium upgrade available on request
- All nights are in standard rooms – upgrades available on request
- Additional tours available on grayline.is
- This package can be combined with other Gray Line packages