Volcanic Iceland 6 Days / 5 Nights (0)
Volcanic Iceland 6 Days / 5 NightsThis tour package with daily departures is ideal for those who want to stay in both the Icelandic countryside and in the city of Reykjavik.
Available all year round (winter and summer variant)
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Keflavik international Airport and transfer to a hotel near the Blue Lagoon.
Afternoon/evening visit of the Blue Lagoon.
Overnight in Grindavík.
Day 2: ATV & Golden Circle
Morning ATV tour through the volcanic landscape of Reykjanes Peninsula. Departure at 12:00 for an excursion to the famous Golden Circle. Visit Thingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and the geothermal area around Geysir hot spring.
Overnight at Hotel Geysir.
Day 3: Return to Reykjavik
Morning at your own leisure in the Geysir area. Afternoon pick-up and transfer to Reykjavik.
Overnight in Reykjavík.
Day 4: Inside the Volcano ( from May to September) / Inside the Glacier (from October to April)
Summer: Visit a lava chamber of a volcano. After a 1 hour light hike through a lava field you descend into the lava chamber of Thrihnjukagigur Volcano with an espacially made lift. You can admire the many fascinating rock colours and formations there while learning about the incredible geology of Iceland.
Winter: Visit Borgarfjörður Valley with its famous goethermal spring of Deildartunguhver which is the most powerful of its kind in Europe. Continue to Húsafell Base Camp where you will meet a moster truck. It takes you to the opening of a the ice cave in Langjökull glacier. At the end of the day admire unforgettable Lava Falls.
Overnight in Reykjavík.
Day 5: Departure
Pick-up from hotel for an Airport Express transfer to Keflavik International Airport for your flight departure.
PRICES PER PERSON:
DBL room from 113.000 ISK
SGL room from 140.000 ISK
*These are low season prices. Please enquire for the price for your chosen dates. Prices are subject to current season rate and hotel availability.
- Extra nights available on request
- All nights are in standard rooms – upgrades available on request
- Additional tours available on grayline.is
- This package can be combined with other Gray Line packages.
- 1 night with breakfast at Geo Hotel in the vicinity of the Blue Lagoon
- 1 night with breakfast at the Hotel Geysir at Geysir
- 3 nights with breakfast in a 3* hotel in central Reykjavik
- Standard entrance to the Blue Lagoon, including use of towel
- Transfers from KEF airport to Geo Hotel, and from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik
- 1 hour ATV tour in Grindavik
- Golden Circle Tour
- Inside the Volcano tour (summer)
- Inside the Glacier tour (winter)
- Return transfers to KEF airport
- Meals other than mentioned in itinerary
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Þingvellir National Park
- Blue lagoon