Blue Lagoon with admission (AH229)
Blue Lagoon with admission
- Relaxing in the milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoying otherworldly scenery
- Having a water massage under a waterfall
- Getting a white silica mud mask
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off service for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Non-guided bus transfer
- Round-trip transportation
- Entrance fee / admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon
- Tour Guide
- Book online Up to 90 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
The Blue Lagoon is a unique geothermal spa situated in a vast lava field on Reykjanes Peninsula just 20 minutes from Keflavík international airport. Simmering around 37 to 39°C the Blue Lagoon's waters contain minerals and salts essential for wellbeing as well as an algae that stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production.
The Blue Lagoon offers variety of recreational options besides bathing in its milky blue waters. You can treat yourself to the Silica Mud Mask, relax in a geothermal sauna and steam bath, listen to the informing story of the lagoon in a swim-through cave, release the stress from your shoulders under the lagoon's waterfall or take a walk in the Blue Lagoon’s spectacular surroundings.
For a truly unique experience pamper yourself with an outdoor massage or one of the spa treatments available there which we recommend booking well in advance by calling +354 4208800. On site there is also a fantastic restaurant with a la carte menu, a refreching Blue café, Lagoon bars both indoors in the bathing area as well as in the lagoon itself where there is no need to leave the water. On your way out you walk through the Blue Lagoon shop, selling skin care products based on a unique blend of Blue Lagoon geothermal seawater active ingredients: minerals, silica, and algae.
After bathing in the mineral rich waters at Blue Lagoon geothermal spa you will head back to Reykjavík with our coaches. We offer complimentary pick up service from your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavík or from Keflavík Airport. Driving time to the Blue Lagoon takes around 50 minutes from Reykjavík and 25 from Keflavík Airport.
Please note that this is a non-guided transfer.
Choose between any of our departures to or from the Blue Lagoon