Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour (AH140)
Golden Circle Super Jeep Tour
First stop is at Þingvellir National Park, which is one of Iceland’s most significant historical sites, as it was there that Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD. From Þingvellir we head along mountain tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around Geysir hot spring. We then continue on to Gullfoss waterfall where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face.
Next we kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s nature and head up mountain roads to the interior of the country for an exciting snowmobile tour on Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier. After an action-packed day we pass by the greenhouse village in Hveragerði, on our way back to Reykjavík.
We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional travel guide
- 1 hour snowmobile ride with 2 persons per snowmobile.
- Clothing: Suit, gloves, helmet and shoes (to be worn over your own shoes) are provided for the snowmobile ride.
- Food and drink
- Pricing: Prices shown are per person prices and are calculated with 2 persons sharing a snowmobile. If you are booking for 1 person only or if you would like to have a snowmobile to yourself, an extra per person surcharge applies.
- Minimum requirement: A minimum of 2 passengers are required to operate the tour. In case the tour cannot be operated because the minimum number of participants has not been reached, you can change your reservation to any of our other day tours or get a full refund of the price paid.
- Drivers licence: It is essential to present a valid drivers licence in order to drive a snowmobile.
- Minimum age: 6 years.
- Online Booking: Up to 2 hours prior to tour departure.
- Þingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring area
- Snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier