Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon with admission and Keflavik Airport (AH218)
Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon with admission and Keflavik Airport
- Relaxing in the milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoying otherworldly scenery
- Having a water massage under a waterfall
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Transportation from Reykjavik to Keflavik Airport with a stopover in Blue Lagoon
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Food and drink
- Online booking: Up to 90 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Due to regulation, children under the age of 2 are not allowed to go into the Blue Lagoon but are welcome on the premises.
- Children at the age of 2-8 must use inflatable armbands at all times when bathing in the Lagoon. The armbands are available at the bathing area.
- This is a non-guided transfer service. Passengers can now store their luggage at The Blue Lagoon for a small fee.
The Blue Lagoon offers visitors many options besides bathis, such as a fine restaurant with a la carte menu, a smaller cafeteria and the Blue Lagoon shop that sells various Icelandic arts and designer clothing as well as skin care products based on the unique blend of minerals, silica, and algae.
Driving time to the Airport is about 20 minutes. Most airlines require that you arrive at the Airport at least 2 hours before your flight leaves, so please choose your departure from the Blue Lagoon with that in mind. Please tell the bus driver on your way to the Blue Lagoon which departure you plan to take when leaving the Blue Lagoon.