River Fun (AH120)
On our way we pass through the magnificent Brúarhlöð canyon and in that stunning setting participants have the option of jumping from a cliff into the river. Who can resist going glacier river swimming in Iceland?
No one should leave Iceland without experiencing the power that its rivers contain and lay eyes on the scenic canyons of Hvítá river...not to mention relaxing in our sauna or hot-tubs after a day of adventure!
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Professional travel guide
- Rafting Tour
- Sauna after the rafting tour
- Online Booking: Up to 12 hours prior to tour departure.
- Trip Difficulty: 2 out of 5 - easy.
- No experience of river rafting required.
- River rafting
- Morning tour includes lunch buffet
- Afternoon tour includes
BBQ lamb steak dinner (2015 season only)
- Jumping off a cliff
- Glacier River Swimming
- A Great Adventure!